From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: The New Yorker
Some of our favorite stuff from around the city and just beyond.
Great gift for:
- city expats who miss murray’s and other lovely foodie spots
- your folks who are always telling you to move closer to home (full mouths = fewer lectures)
- people who eat food
From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: Murray’s Top Shelf
The preferred gift of Entertainment 720 and ballers worldwide.
From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: American Idyll
GET IT? Our mongers say: If the proof is in the pudding (here pudding = cheese, duh), a taste of this selection will show anyone that American cheesemaking has come into its own.
This stuff makes us feel patriotic:
- DELICATE Vermont Butter & Cheese Cremont
- BUTTERY Champlain Valley Triple Cream
- FUNKY Meadow Creek Grayson
- TANGY Milton Creamery Prairie Breeze Cheddar
- LICORICE-Y (for real!) Jasper Hill Bayley Hazen Blue
- HEARTY Urban Oven Olive Oil Crackers
From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: Cheese 101
Everything you need to learn about cheese. Most importantly: the cheese.
And also a notebook and a knife and some tasting notes that you can download here and also it’s packed in a cool wooden crate just because it’s nice! And we know how much you like nice things.
The French Connection, one of our 2012 gifts. Def one of the prettiest photos of the year!