From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: The New Yorker
Some of our favorite stuff from around the city and just beyond.
Great gift for:
- city expats who miss murray’s and other lovely foodie spots
- your folks who are always telling you to move closer to home (full mouths = fewer lectures)
- people who eat food
From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: Murray’s Top Shelf
The preferred gift of Entertainment 720 and ballers worldwide.
From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: American Idyll
GET IT? Our mongers say: If the proof is in the pudding (here pudding = cheese, duh), a taste of this selection will show anyone that American cheesemaking has come into its own.
This stuff makes us feel patriotic:
- DELICATE Vermont Butter & Cheese Cremont
- BUTTERY Champlain Valley Triple Cream
- FUNKY Meadow Creek Grayson
- TANGY Milton Creamery Prairie Breeze Cheddar
- LICORICE-Y (for real!) Jasper Hill Bayley Hazen Blue
- HEARTY Urban Oven Olive Oil Crackers
From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: Cheese 101
Everything you need to learn about cheese. Most importantly: the cheese.
And also a notebook and a knife and some tasting notes that you can download here and also it’s packed in a cool wooden crate just because it’s nice! And we know how much you like nice things.