Hop hop hop go the lambs. #spring #cuteness
pro tip: if you love baby animals now is the time to be following ALL the cheese blogs and facebooks.
From our 2012/13 Gift Guide: American Idyll
GET IT? Our mongers say: If the proof is in the pudding (here pudding = cheese, duh), a taste of this selection will show anyone that American cheesemaking has come into its own.
This stuff makes us feel patriotic:
- DELICATE Vermont Butter & Cheese Cremont
- BUTTERY Champlain Valley Triple Cream
- FUNKY Meadow Creek Grayson
- TANGY Milton Creamery Prairie Breeze Cheddar
- LICORICE-Y (for real!) Jasper Hill Bayley Hazen Blue
- HEARTY Urban Oven Olive Oil Crackers
and after the storm…..we make cheese.
At old chattam sheepherding company, in the Hudson Valley, waiting out the aftermath of the storm.
hang in there! be strong and make some cheese.